As a family owned and operated business, we place a high value on our employees and communities because of the integral role they play as part of our Prestage family. Our culture is founded on treating people as people and we strive to put our employees first.
Our employees are always a priority for us. Our new facility, in Eagle Grove, IA, will be the most advanced in the world. It will be equipped with state-of-the-art robotic equipment and comfortably designed workstations to greatly reduce manual labor.
Prestage Foods is built on the principle of dealing fairly and directly with employees. As a family owned business, Prestage understands how integral its employees are to its sustained success and growth. Our most valuable asset is our people, and as such Prestage Foods is committed to:
- Providing work wages that are competitive with those in our industry.
- Providing safe working conditions.
- Treating each employee with respect and dignity.
- Cultivating and encouraging personal growth for each employee.
Prestage Foods of Iowa will be the premier provider of private label and co-packed pork products, delivering the best total value for our customers with a performance index within the top quartile of our competitive industry grouping. Prestage Foods of Iowa strives to produce the most consistent and best value pork products for our customers while providing a fair, safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
- Affordable Family Health Insurance
- Contributions to Health Savings Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off including Paid Sick Days, Vacation, Holidays, etc.
- Short Term Disability